Sunday, June 26, 2011

last day

This past Wednesday was Ambrose's last day of preschool; he is now officially a kindergartner! Where does the time go? The first day of preschool when I went to pick him up I remember breathing a sigh of relief that he was in the same clothes (and hadn't had an accident).

He certainly has grown during preschool. He loves to create and come up with various projects. He always seems to be planning (oh no, I passed this on), reading and enjoying sports. But I must say I've seen the most difference socially - in addressing people and playing with friends. His teachers have also commented how much he has grown this past year. Ambrose has seen the bus go by our house and can't wait to ride it this fall. Now the question is 'am I ready'?

Mrs. Morgan (his 4/5 teacher)
Miss Preston (Mrs. Morgan's assistant)

No comments: