Special cards were made and presents were wrapped for Blaise's birthday, he just turned 3! I'm not sure where the time went . . . it seems like yesterday I was on the phone with my mom saying 'oh, hold on I'm having a hard time breathing'. And then rushing off to the hospital to meet Blaise 6 weeks early at 4lbs. 7oz.
He has come a long way! He wants to do what his big brother is doing . . . learn his alphabet, colors, shapes and count. They sing together, play together, read together, giggle together and fall asleep together. Blaise has such a smiley, laid back disposition that is exercising his want for independence. He likes to zip his own jacket but has no interest in going on the potty. If Blaise wants to do it he will otherwise he is content just to smile and ask for help. Oh yes, ladies he has the looks to melt your heart.
Next week we are taking Blaise skiing (or 'kiing' as he says it) at Brantling for a get together with some family for his birthday. Here he has received a wonderful present from his brother (really it just cracks Damian and I up as to what Ambrose wrapped for him) . . .
1 comment:
Love them!
Post a Comment