Monday, April 5, 2021

easter


Twice a year I make a point to set up the tripod and take a full family (including myself) photo. This year after battling the sun and finding some shade outside our house we took a selfie on our way back after mass. Note to self - I prefer this laid back method over the formal tripod photo.

Prior to Easter we had a huge ham dinner at Uncle Doug’s while visiting, the boys decided they wanted us to try lamb for Easter dinner. Well, we tried it and we are not fans. The au gratin potato stackers were a hit and our annual tradition of Lamb cake was adored. The poor lamb has a number of names - dog cake and his year four-legged mammal cake.

Our Easter Day was complete with an inside egg hunt (I guess the boys aren’t too old yet) and a new board game, Tsuro.

No comments: