Wednesday, September 7, 2016

first day of school

For the first time I wasn't at school to take the 'traditional' Harvard Street gang photo.  Damian stood in and did an excellent job.  He told me he took 'a few' photos.  Well 72 photos later . . . it was as if I was there.  Fantastic!!!

Here are my boys getting off their 'short' bus.  I'm not sure why we down graded to a short bus as we have 12 stops and 22 kids.  If you count the windows . . you will notice 5 seats per side.  Let's do the math here people 5 x 2 per seat = 10 x 2 sides = 20.  2 are standing???

Yet on this 90+ degree day 22 kids were on the bus (did I mention with no AC!)

Regardless of the transportation the boys had a great day and were full of stories to tell when I picked them up.  Love that!

 Harvard Street gang
 My guys . . .3rd and 5th grade.
 Blaise is the very far back (Miss Solano is his teacher)

No comments: