My neighbor was my baton twirling coach and my mom was in charge of making most of my outfits. She resurrected many outfits from my early years. I passed them on to some cousins so that they can enjoy them and play dress up. I have my favorites that remind me where I performed and to what music. I just hope the cousins enjoy the costumes as much as I enjoyed baton twirling.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
outfits
My neighbor was my baton twirling coach and my mom was in charge of making most of my outfits. She resurrected many outfits from my early years. I passed them on to some cousins so that they can enjoy them and play dress up. I have my favorites that remind me where I performed and to what music. I just hope the cousins enjoy the costumes as much as I enjoyed baton twirling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment