Monday, April 15, 2013

brother sleepover

The boys were so excited this weekend when we agreed to a sleepover.  You know one room over not in your own bed is such a big difference.  wink wink.  Joke as I will, there is something magical about not being in bunk beds but rather right next to each other.  One big difference was all the talking.  Blaise told me the next day that Ambrose talked a lot.  Hmmm, from what I overheard I would say it was more 50/50.  Either way it really doesn't matter.  What is so wonderful is the bond that they have.  They really (for the most part) get along so well.  The stories that they tell or finish for each other are so cute.  I heard quite a bit of talking and then nothing . . .this is what  I found. . . .they even sleep alike.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: