Tuesday, October 23, 2012

day with Blaise

Damian and Ambrose were off to Babcock Hovey (a scout camp Damian used to camp at and was a counselor) for an all day adventure.  Meanwhile, Blaise and I had a 'mommy/son' date day.  At soccer in the morning, Blaise runs and runs and runs, those little legs trying to keep up with everyone else.  He gets so excited when he gets the ball that he runs any direction he feels like it (whether toward his goal or not).  The whole time having a priceless grin and giggle.
 

After lunch at the Public Market, yum, empanadas!  We were off to Powers Farm.  After all the time I've been in Rochester I hate to admit that it was my first trip to the farm.  This is such a great place. . . .I may have to go again this season.  In about an hour and half we fed animals (deer, sheep, donkey, alpacas), went in their tee pees (lit with carved pumpkins), went on a hayride and ate fried donuts.
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: