Can you check the calendar for me? What is the date? Okay, yes you confirmed it for me we are still in March. I know technically the first day of spring was March 20th. What I don't understand is this weather.
Aren't I supposed to be shoveling snow or making a snowman? Yesterday it got up to 85 degrees! I knew as soon as I woke up this morning that the Magnolias on Oxford Street would be in bloom; that's right say it with me - allergies! Now please don't take this as complaining at all, the weather is beautiful. I have one question: what should I expect in May when this would normally be happening? I guess we will have to wait and see.
Until then, Blaise and I enjoyed a walk where we took in a number of spring flowers. Do enjoy the day!
Aren't I supposed to be shoveling snow or making a snowman? Yesterday it got up to 85 degrees! I knew as soon as I woke up this morning that the Magnolias on Oxford Street would be in bloom; that's right say it with me - allergies! Now please don't take this as complaining at all, the weather is beautiful. I have one question: what should I expect in May when this would normally be happening? I guess we will have to wait and see.
Until then, Blaise and I enjoyed a walk where we took in a number of spring flowers. Do enjoy the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment