Three requests were made for his special day (I'm guessing this won't be the same at 16).
Mommy can we go skiing? Can you make me a crown and can I have strawberry cake?
'In a town where I was born,
lived a man who sailed to sea . . .
. . . .we all live in a yellow submarine'.
Blaise loves this Beatles song.
For his birthday, we danced to the song, read about submarines,
watched a video about a cartoon submarine named Ollie
and most important had strawberry cake (afterall he did request it).
Mommy can we go skiing? Can you make me a crown and can I have strawberry cake?
'In a town where I was born,
lived a man who sailed to sea . . .
. . . .we all live in a yellow submarine'.
Blaise loves this Beatles song.
For his birthday, we danced to the song, read about submarines,
watched a video about a cartoon submarine named Ollie
and most important had strawberry cake (afterall he did request it).
yellow submarine crown

No comments:
Post a Comment